Saturday, May 4, 2013

1 + 1 = 4

I've shared the places I've lived in: Stockholm, New Jersey, Gothenburg and London (the title = the 4 places I've lived) and what I think about it all, but what i think will make this blog interesting is what this unique life has created. What kind of person am I? Have the places I've lived in + the life I've lived resulted in a personality that I wouldn't have had without this life? I think so...and this will be a forum for me to share my bizarre observations on the even more as well as the little bit less bizarre happenings of Stockholm. I like the fact that I may not have the same point of view as someone else, that when a person reads this, they'll look at something in a completely new way that they couldn't have imagined before finding my blog. 

People always shy away from being different, and as a 13 year old I didn't scream to the world that I spoke two languages and came from a different country than my friends, but now I realize its something to be proud of, so i might just have to scream about it here. 

November 2012, outside Selfridges in London

No comments:

Post a Comment