Sunday, May 5, 2013

Dinner

My favorite part of London has come to Stockholm. About a year ago Wagamama's opened over by the central station here, and I was SO pleased!

Spent yesterday's work shift talking about delicious dumplings with a girl at work and decided I needed some chicken gyoza from Wags for dinner... Gustav wasn't too hard to convince so we had an early dinner there and came back just in time to watch the end of Mamma Mia with my Mamma Gunilla 








I'm wearing a blazer from Zara, top from &other stories, jeans from MIH, boots Kurt Keiger and jewelery from Marc by Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors. Oh and my absolute favorite graduation present from my parents, my Marc by Marc Jacobs bag. *swoon*




the aftermath...




5th of may is my dad's birthday so my next post will be all about our celebrations of the day !

No comments:

Post a Comment