Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Week in Pictures





The Cherry Blossoms in Kungsträdgården bloomed..


Pretty Lucia came up from Malmö for a visit


The mandatory "lil-lördag" (little saturday) night out at Collage with the boys




Dinner at one of my favorite bars in Stockholm, Strandbryggan 
(If you take away the rude and obnoxious brats who go there it would be perfect)


Top &other stories, Jeans 7 for all Mankind, shoes Topshop, bag marc by Marc Jacobs, and jacket Colmar



cold Rosé is best enjoyed in the sun 


Mom and me
Sunglasses from Ray Ban (what else?)




Did some MUCH need spring cleaning of my wardrobe, thats 5 bags of old clothes that I haven't worn in years..I'm loving my extra storage place now! Just have to throw those out someplace...one bag is going to goodwill!




No comments:

Post a Comment