Thursday, May 16, 2013

Senility Bands


I work in a store that sells sunglasses, reading glasses  and "senil snören". I had NO idea what to call them in English..One day an American tourist came to the store and asked "what are these called? You guys have a pretty funny name for it don't you?" Yes, yes we do. "uhmm senility bands?" Was my amazing direct translation, but thats actually what we call them, stupid but pretty accurate! they're perfect for those forgetful pensioners, or clumsy teenagers alike.

We have some pretty cool ones, I may have knicked some for the summer :) 




















If you can't tell, I love playing around with my camera, and I also love sunglasses


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it? There are loads of different kinds, makes it feel like a necklace ! X Johanna

      Delete