Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer Dreaming


So many people love it when fall comes around, the chance to wear leather jackets and dark colours...I look awful in maroon so I look forward to the summer and all its lovelyness (and the lovely clothes)... So naturally, when the sun comes out and Stockholm starts getting warmer I wanted to get some summer clothes. I headed over to Hollister where my boyfriend works and got myself a bit of a discount on some shorts and a bikini. I'm not completely convinced with Hollister, but don't get me wrong, I was once a crazy Abercrombie tween, with sweaters and "cute" slogans across my flat-chested-chest, but these days looking at 13 year olds wearing the same shirt in different shades is just SO BORING! I've gotten sick of it, and especially here in Sweden where Hollister and Abercrombie has become almost like a cult...On the other hand, I am always pleasantly surprised when summer turns around and the shorts come out. Last summer they had every shade of the rainbow in short shorts (I'm a bit of a sucker for marketing tricks) and I reaaally wanted them. Never bought them though, but this year! I needed some. They didn't have quite as many this year but I did get some, and a new bikini !














2 comments: