Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Holiday Essentials


I leave for Greece this week. Greece has always had a very special place in my heart - we started travelling around the islands when I was around 7 and we went for weeks every year. But as I got a little older I started planning my own trips - so now I haven't been back in 3 years! Thats forever in my book, and its about time! So this year I'm going for 3 weeks with first my family and then my boyfriend..and then my boyfriend and my family. I'm really excited! But being away for so long means having to pack like my entire closet but after so many summers I have learnt what you really need while lazying away on a beach, so here's what I am going to bring: 



bringing a huge wallet to the beach seems pointless, I bring my card, some cash, and my phone and put it in this - Marc Jacobs and super bright orange so its perfect when you get a little tan :-)


So loads of sun cream and Moroccan Oil for my hair - the sun and salt water for 3 weeks will no doubt try and dry my hair out but aparently this will help 


Aint' no body got time fo' red spots


The most delicious body butter from the Body Shop: Blueberry


Bikinis, lots, and lots of bikinis...


The cobble stones, sandy beaches and really, really, high steps up to our hotels make heels and other uncomfortable shoes impossible so these flip flops will be glued to my feet 24/7





No comments:

Post a Comment