Friday, July 19, 2013

A holiday in Greece





...Was exactly what I needed this summer, its one of my favourite places in the whole world and it had been 3 years since I last went. My family and I have been going to Greece almost every summer since I was around 6, but when my sister and I started getting older, we started getting our own summer plans that didn't include family holidays, so 2008 was the last time we were all there together. This year was especially special (?) because my cousin was getting married, and my boyfriend met me in the islands.  


My cousin, Sebastian met Louise (who is half greek) like 5 years ago and they decided to get married here in Greece, in her home town, and it was beautiful ! It was one of those experiences you know you'll never have again, because it was crazily unique. 


Mykonos




<3


No comments:

Post a Comment