Friday, July 26, 2013

Santorini baby



So some time in history there was a huge volcanic eruption on Santorini that blew away half the island and  created steep and dramatic cliffs. When settlers recovered they built their towns on the edge of these cliffs, its become a destination for millions of tourists and I really can't blame any of them, the views are incredible and I really wanted to show Gustav the island as he'd never been there. So this is what it looked like when we got the ferry into the island


We got to our hotel and it took our breath away



insane views!






kitties of Nefeli homes






sunset at Imerovigli, doesn't get any better than this! Most people watch from Oia (the little town to the right of the sun in this photo) but its much cooler being able to see Oia and the sun and the entire crater - if you're going to Santorini, Imerovigli is the perfect place to live in






Last day in Greece :(


how amazing is this view from our hotel? Santorini may be one of the most beautiful places on earth



 

the last gyros of the trip!
 how can something be so delicious? 







I hope you enjoyed me showing off my holiday - now I guess its back to real life 

1 comment:

  1. Ahh everyone seems to be going somewhere nice, sunny, and beachy while I'm here in London! At least I'm escaping to Cornwall next weekend. Santorini sounds like the dream though!

    Teffy || Teffys Perks Blog

    Xx

    ReplyDelete