Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sunny September (so far)


This past saturday was incredible. I took a day off from all my studying to have one last lunch with my dad before he left for China for a few months. The weather in Stockholm has been incredible and the summer has just kept going and going, and hey, I'm not complaining!

So my parents and I headed over to "Spritmuseet"'s restaurant over by the water, its the alcohol museum of Stockholm which is just...so hilarious. But, the restaurant is great and it was even too hot in the sun so we found a spot in the shade for some hamburgers.





Not a bad view! Looks out over Riddarholmen and Södermalm.


And even though I've posted loads of photos of this view I can never seem to get enough of it - everyone was really trying to enjoy the last bits of summer.










The weather's stuck this week and I'm hoping it'll last into this weekend! Is that too much to ask for Sweden? 

No comments:

Post a Comment