Thursday, September 5, 2013

“You are never fully dressed without perfume”


 I like walking around looking at nail polishes, mascaras, and lipsticks in department stores, I'm a real sucker for colour coordination. And when I remembered I had a gift card to "Åhlens City" (a department store in Sweden) I decided to treat myself to something nice, so I decided on a new perfume




Chance by Chanel "Eau Tendre" has been a favorite for as long as I can remember but I've never actually owned it. I've gone and smelled it probably every time I go through an airport, so today was the day! 


A "new" but not really so new other perfume was one I bought a few months ago at tax-free on my way home from holiday is Gucci's Flora "Glamorous Magnolia". I haven't opened it yet, but I'm thinking of switching between these two! 

I'm about to snuggle into bed, light some candles and read my Elle Sweden magazine with a cup of tea - the perfect thursday evening. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment