Monday, October 7, 2013

Bag Lady


My mom has loved Mulberry for as long as I can remember, and having lived in London its hard to ignore all the different kinds of women (and men for that matter) with Mulberry's draped over their shoulders or clutched in their hands. Over the last few years I have started to love their stuff more and more and Mulberry is becoming a classic and timeless yet new and thriving business. 

I can't stop walking by the shops that have the brand in Stockholm and I've got some cravings for a few bags 



The Bayswater
Doesn't need an introduction, its great and I want one so bad!



 Lily
This one's my favourite right now, its so cute and is exactly what I need while going out quickly when I don't want a huge empty bag.

Willow Tote
This one I just think is cool, its two bags in one - those zips there? they zip off that little front clutch which makes it a perfect day-to-night bag, this colour was pretty cool as well!


A girl can dream right?

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need a new bag.. I always alternate between two and they're getting quite lonely!

    Teffy { Teffys Perks Blog } X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never have enough, which is the problem! But I'm guessing I'm not alone with that ;-)

      Delete