Thursday, October 3, 2013

Insta-day


I was looking through my instagram to see what I've been up to these past few weeks, basically all I've done according to the app is hang out with my boyfriends, dog....woops!

 She's just too cute to ignore though, you understand, don't you?

I mean look at her,

kisses


A walk around Djurg√•rden with my boyfriend and dog gives me such feelings of fall, when its cloudy and a little cold but is STILL so beautiful I realise that I live in one of the prettiest places in the world


And I get to share it with this amazing guy


But don't worry, I do see the occasional person, especially at this place where these boys tend to hang out a lot, for an occasional messy night



Gotta love 'em



And now, I'm afraid fall really has hit Stockholm, my favourite part is seeing the trees change colour into those amazing yellows and reds.








No comments:

Post a Comment