Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Make it Happen


Things are changing for me right now, fall is coming and as the leaves fall a new life is settling in. The simplicity of summer has turned into the austerity of autumn. 

Although I wouldn't exactly call what's about to come, plain or simple in any way. I am taking myself back to school, and trying to change my chances of university for next fall. I can't wait and its a new part of my life that I'm eagerly awaiting. But, don't worry, I won't only be studying, I have some trips planned to visit my boyfriend at university in England and my dad in Beijing. 


I'm pretty excited and I've spent some time trying to prepare myself for whats going to happen this year. My second gap year, it has to be amazing and I'm going to try and really enjoy the time I have because, then its back to reality and school and well...the future! These photos kicked me into reality and I'm going to try and keep this excitement - its what's going to make everything happen



Love that - I just need to get out of bed and do what I need to do !





No comments:

Post a Comment