Saturday, October 19, 2013

Make your own happy place

I have a big poster on one of the walls of my bedroom filled with photos, old plane tickets, money from different countries I've visited, a lottery ticket from my 18th birthed, festival wrist bands and just loads of memories on there. It makes me so happy to have everything gathered together and if I ever need a pick up I'll just take a look. It was more than a year ago I updated it so now I felt like I needed a change!

I took some photos of the best bits, so take a look !


My favorite fishing boat of Paros, Greece.


My excellent tourist shot of London - whenever I see it, it makes me want to pack my bags and go.


I found that quote in a magazine one time and I love it. Don't wait for someone to blow you away, blow your own mind away. Amaze yourself.


Santorini and Swedish House Mafia. A whole lotta love ;)


"A friend is someone who knows everything about you, and still likes you" I think this definitely applies to our group of friends, we've all made our share of embarrassing mistakes, but what are friends for ?


The whole bit! I've got Friends and family spread out all over the world in one picture. From California to Shanghai, and of course Stockholm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment