Friday, October 4, 2013

One thing good about music...


Is how it can just completely change your mind in a second. There a few songs that can do that for me right now and I'm blasting them while I study. 

What is it with music that it can just give you that "umph" and it can just completely change your mood in a heartbeat, from feeling destroyed or down to feeling like you can rule the world.

It's pretty great, so I'm sharing my songs, maybe they will fit someone else too !


Am I Wrong - Envy
(this song is incredible, I've had many a solo dance parties with this one)



Treasure - Bruno Mars


Just for now - Imogen Heap


Otis - Jay-Z & Kanye West


I Need Your Love - Calvin Harris feat. Elie Goulding


Feelin' Good - Michael Bublé


Take Care - Drake feat. Rihanna






No comments:

Post a Comment