Thursday, October 17, 2013

This week




Beautiful Stockholm on one of my morning walks. I'm scared that these bright and sunny days are almost over for the year...



After that walk I had a delicious lunch. It was the best "brain food" that kept me studying all day, I was impressed with myself and have continued trying to eat better during the days while I study, it really does make a huge difference.


The last few months I was working at the store I drank way too much coffee and when I started studying I thought it would be better to avoid the caffeine crashes and have been drinking LOTS of Green Tea instead, its delicious and so, so much better for you!

Fall has definitely hit Stockholm, and the colours of the leaves are much prettier than I remember them being last year, take a look:








2 comments:

  1. I visited Stockholm for the first time this summer and loved it! I bet it's incredible during the windter :)

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are few things that beat Stockholm in the summers Emma! But unfortunately, winter is way too dark and cold for me, i prefer the summer!

      Delete