Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Top 5 Blogs


I've found myself looking at loads of blogs almost every day and I thought I'd share my top 5:


Such a great lifestyle blog with loads of beautiful pictures about all things London: shopping and loads of eating.


Tess also lives in London, she's a Swedish model who moved to London on a whim 8 years ago and now has built up a life there and its a definite good read!


Sofi Fahrman does everything. She started out as a fashion blogger and has written books, started a fashion magazine and probably a billion other things, she doesn't post as often as some other swedish bloggers but its an entertaining blog for sure!



Kenza Zouiten is a Swedish model/designer/blogger who's blog as grown to millions of viewers every week, I've even heard its one of the biggest in the world? It's pretty cool and is definite a factor in why I read it. She has great clothes too ;) 


Chiara Ferragni is an italian fashion blogger who is probably the biggest fashion blogger in the world. I've just recently re-discovered her blog and its mostly because of fashion week, I saw her on a few street style blogs I came across and loved her clothes that i could never pull off!

Take a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment