Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Shard: Take Two

Before heading home to Sweden after Cambridge I took a second stop in London (couldn't resist) and visited my two favourite Twins, Sandra and Anna. They both attend university in London and it was the perfect opportunity to see them and catch up with what I've been missing! 


It was so much fun seeing them again and it was so hard saying bye! But before we did that, I was "convinced" to head down to the Shard for a second trip. (note: I may have suggested it in the first place) After dinner and drinks at Sandra's apartment with a few friends we headed over and grabbed a table by the windows and ordered a few bottles of wine.










We drank a little bit more wine than I was originally expecting (always seems to happen with these girls) but it was an amazing last night in my favourite city in the entire world and I can't wait to see it and these girls again!


4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fantastic night and the place seems really cool. I think I might need to look it up the next time I'm going to London. :)
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the coolest bar ever, I'm obsessed! Definitely recommend it ! ;)

      Delete
  2. I haven't been up there yet, but this looks as though it was a fun night!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an amazing night Emma, definitely make a trip up there, its so worth it! :)

      Delete